hi everyone today we are going to talk about 8 tips for Apex Legends.
if you have any idea please commented in the comments below, I would appreciate it! Also, don’t forget to leave a like and to share it!
- Use pings: Communicate with your teammates to do coordinated moves.
- You need to have Coronavirus (Ok no). Remember to try to pick the load-outs: To have better weapons to the rest of others this way is buying load-outs.
- Try to help your teammates: We strongly recommend to help your teammates! Like that, your team is not weak and enemies will not have the opportunity to attack you and if they have they might be defeated.
- If you are playing with a friend you know we recommend to video call him to have extra communication.
- Play Fortnite before playing: I recommend to play Fortnite before playing COD Warzone or Apex Legends as Fortnite is easier to play. Then after you have experience with the Battle royale you can play Apex and Warzone.
- Don’t pick common weapons: Try not to pick common weapons as other players sure have them so to be different and more powerful try picking weapons not that common. Just pick them up if it is an emergency.
- Don’t revive: This might seem crazy but you need to try to not revive your teammates and if you want to do it when you are not fighting.
- Last but not least: Play casual: Studies show that you are 76% more likely to win a Battle royale playing casually and not efforting that much. To play casually you need experience in Battle Royale mode so as I said I recommend playing Fortnite first then Apex and Warzone.
Thats all for today sorry for posting late! Feel free to leave a comment for posts ideas and leave a Like!